Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carnivora. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi Active Multi Inactive
Add Reply
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Topic Started: Dec 5 2017, 07:06 AM (1,135 Views)
Taipan
Member Avatar
Administrator

^ Full trailer will be released soon.

What are your expectations for this film? More of Indominus rex types, or Dino's of a more standard representation eg. Tyrannosaurus rex?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Taipan
Member Avatar
Administrator

Here's the official trailer:

Thoughts on this one?

Carnoferox
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's interesting to see dinosaurs like Compsognathus and Carnotaurus that weren't even supposed to have been in the Jurassic World park (according to the species list on the JW website: http://islanublar.jurassicworld.com/dinosaurs/).

Ausar
Member Avatar
Xi-miqa-can! Xi-miqa-can! Xi-miqa-can!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, now we know what the T. rex is going to do to the Carnotaurus.

What was that theropod running alongside the gyrosphere (only to topple over) when everything is running from the eruption?

Carnoferox
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Ausar
Dec 8 2017, 11:48 PM
What was that theropod running alongside the gyrosphere (only to topple over) when everything is running from the eruption?
I think that it might have been a Metriacanthosaurus.
Edited by Carnoferox, Dec 8 2017, 11:59 PM.

Mammuthus
Member Avatar
Proboscidean Enthusiast
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It looks pretty interesting with lots of cool dinosaurs. I recon the Indominus will show up at some point :D

Carnoferox
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Mammuthus
Dec 9 2017, 12:46 AM
I recon the Indominus will show up at some point :D
Actually the Indoraptors will be appearing in FK.
Edited by Carnoferox, Dec 9 2017, 02:17 AM.

Wombatman
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
As bad as imagined. The direction of the franchise is clear

Carnotaur
Member Avatar
Saprotrophic Organism
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Too much CGI destruction for my taste, I personally prefer things more alike the first film (1993)...

Poor Carnotaurus.

By the way, do you think Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus will figth each other again?
Edited by Carnotaur, Dec 9 2017, 03:12 AM.

TheBatmeme368
Member Avatar
Autotrophic Organism
[ *  * ]
I think people are judging the film too early, people were saying the same things about, say, Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Besides, a different tone isn’t that bad. As long as it’s still believable within that universe.

Palaeoscincus
Member Avatar
Autotrophic Organism
[ *  * ]
I'm glad Dr. Malcolm is returning to the franchise. I hope he's in there for more than a cameo, though. I didn't care for any one of the new characters from JW and don't have much expectations for this one.

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
Getting thrown off by the tone amd over use of CGI too, but I usually give a chance to all movies before actually judeging. Supposedly there may be another Rex vs Spino fight but I wouldn't know. There was a easter egg in Jurassic Park World where the Rex destroys a Spino Skeleton.

Taipan
Member Avatar
Administrator

K9 Bite
Jan 8 2018, 01:25 PM
Getting thrown off by the tone amd over use of CGI too, but I usually give a chance to all movies before actually judeging. Supposedly there may be another Rex vs Spino fight but I wouldn't know. There was a easter egg in Jurassic Park World where the Rex destroys a Spino Skeleton.

Some more info on te new film: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-trailer-breakdown/

Grazier
Omnivore
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I really hated Jurassic world (2015), indominus Rex is just an inherently obnoxious idea but beyond that the whole movie was ass. It just failed to be interesting at any point. That doesn't make me rule out this one though, I think a new trend with movies, and in particular remakes of old franchises, is they reintroduce the franchise with the first movie and then hit their stride with the second... Or I could be wishful thinking.

Taipan
Member Avatar
Administrator

2nd Trailer of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (extended version)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply