Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carnivora. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi Active Multi Inactive
Add Reply
Race of Life
Topic Started: Feb 10 2018, 01:22 PM (90 Views)
Vodmeister
Member Avatar
Ultimate Predator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone else watching this?

Posted Image

Fun series. It doesn’t go in a lot of depth but it’s still good to watch. I’m already on episode 5.

I didn’t know whether to put this here or in the wildlife video section, but since it’s on Netflix, I suppose it’s entertainment.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
Haven't seen it....but one of my favorite nature shows on netflix is BBC's "The Hunt". The music they put in with the shots of epic hunts is almost too perfect. My favorite episode being the first one involving a family of AWDs chase a wildebeest....just the music and seeing these dogs tiring as they chase this bull across the grasslands left my jaw hanging.

I'll give this series a look later, look intresting!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply