Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carnivora. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My boxer dogs just Killed a groundhog
Topic Started: Jun 10 2018, 03:27 AM (187 Views)
CanineCanis
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
So, my dad left for work, and I was just watching T.V. My mother let my dog outside (thinking she would go to the bathroom), then we heard screaming. At first my Mom thought it was my dogs playing rough (like they do), but she then saw both of my dogs attacking a groundhog. The groundhog was screaming and eventually got away from the dogs (but lost part of its tail). The groundhog ran away. Then I came outside and my mom told me that the dogs were attacking the groundhog. Then both of my dogs went near the back of the yard sniffing something. My female dog walked away, but my male dog kept sniffing, so to make him stop I walked towards him and saw a dead animal laying there where he was sniffing. I took a picture to show my dad and I decided to post it here.
Picture of my dogs
Picture of dead groundhog

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's pretty cool. My guy loves chasing and flushing out small animals from the brush. He actively stirs up tall grass. His favorite thing to do is chase cats unfortunately, it's really hard fo r me to convince him not to chase one once he's spotted it. He has yet to kill any animals, I don't think he would? He tried grabbing a cat once but luckily he missed and bumped his head instead lol.

Kazanshin
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Welp, its not like my dogs wouldhave the guts to do anything like that. The only thing my lab ever did was ragdoll a toy poodle.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Domestic Animal Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Life of a created by Vulture Of Outline