Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carnivora. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Donald Trump, the worst politician ever
Topic Started: Jun 11 2018, 03:21 AM (1,361 Views)
Mustang
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
God knows the whitehouse has seen its fair share of morons, bigots, and crooks, but never ever before this guy has it housed a president who combined all these awful treats.

I just can't believe he convinced voters to favor him! He was owned in the presidential debates, he had the most controversial policies ever, he didn't even try to conceal his desire to spend billions of dollars on building walls, and his lack of remarkable cognitive skills was obvious to everyone!

How on earth did he succeed?

When Trump threatens to sue news organizations that are critical of him and revoke licenses of networks critical of him, he's threatening the freedom of speech and integrity guaranteed by the constitution.

When he equated Ku Klux Klan members with counter-demonstrators in Charlottesville, Virginia, by blaming “both sides” for the violence, he wasn’t being neutral. He was condoning white supremacists, thereby undermining the constitution’s guarantee of equal rights.

He even trashed the intelligence agencies and the federal bureau of investigation, suggesting they’re engaged in a giant conspiracy to remove him from office.

The real monkey show was when he boasted that he made up information in a meeting with the prime minister of Canada, undermining whatever was left of his already poor credibility, and for those who take him seriously, undermining the credibility of the United States of America.

The big question is, will this good for nothing moron win a second term??
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Clinton was a complete wreck. I hate politics, I don't favor either side but even I knew how twisted she was in her political campaign. Litterally one of her reasons she said she should be prez is beacuse she's just a woman and that America needs a woman president. As Grade A once said, we haven't had a dog president either lol.

Unless we get a actual credible president with some promise that appeals to a wider crowd than Trump, I think he has good chances for a 2nd term sadly.
Edited by K9 Bite, Jun 11 2018, 04:23 AM.

Flesh
Autotrophic Organism
[ *  * ]
Clinton was a complete war hawk. Remember that whole commotion when Trump bombed Syria that happened two times? Clinton would have done that over a dozen times over. She also engineered the attack on Benghazi in 2012 which brought a whole lot of instability to Libya. If anyone else had been in her position, they would have beat Trump. I don't see her running again in 2020 though, so the odds of Trump losing are probably higher, but I've heard the Democrats have some of the worst candidates. Sanders would likely win if he ran for office in 2020, but we don't know if he will.

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Or if he has the vitality to even run in the office...seriously look at what happened to Obama after 8 years.

Vivyx
Apex Predator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'd like to see "running for president" become an actual thing one day; a 200 m race for the place of presidency.
Edited by Vivyx, Jun 11 2018, 06:44 AM.

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Vivyx
Jun 11 2018, 06:43 AM
I'd like to see "running for president" become an actual thing one day; a 200 m race for the place of presidency.
That and a boxing match.

Mustang
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
I totally understand that Clinton was a horrible candidate, but the thing is, someone that incompetent managed to beat Trump more than once in presidential debates, to me this says more about Trump than it does about Clinton.

Yeah, a boxing match for the office would be funny as hell. A race would be better yet, I'm willing to bet that fat jerk would have struggled to even power walk 200 meters, let alone win "the race" lol.

K9 Bite
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Well I mean if he raced against Bernie Sanders, I have no doubt Mr. Cheeto would win by a landslide.
Here's the race in a nutshell:
https://youtu.be/8EA2IUJX3ZQ

Vivyx
Apex Predator
K9 Bite
Jun 11 2018, 06:59 AM
Well I mean if he raced against Bernie Sanders, I have no doubt Mr. Cheeto would win by a landslide.
Here's the race in a nutshell:
https://youtu.be/8EA2IUJX3ZQ
Should have made Rocky Trump and Snellie Clinton.
Edited by Vivyx, Jun 11 2018, 07:26 AM.

Lightning
Member Avatar
Omnivore
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah, Trump is rubbish.

Jinfengopteryx
Member Avatar
Aspiring paleontologist, science enthusiast and armchair speculative fiction/evolution writer
K9 Bite
Jun 11 2018, 06:46 AM
Vivyx
Jun 11 2018, 06:43 AM
That and a boxing match.
And a rap battle for the final round.

Mustang
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
^We already have a rap battle

Jinfengopteryx
Member Avatar
Aspiring paleontologist, science enthusiast and armchair speculative fiction/evolution writer
Mustang
Jun 12 2018, 01:56 AM
^We already have a rap battle
You mean the ERB episode? Well, that one was the sole reason why I added this. To have a "real" round.

Mustang
Member Avatar
Herbivore
[ *  *  *  * ]
Lol yeah.. dunno if either would be slick enough to rhyme tho.

Jinfengopteryx
Member Avatar
As if the boxing match or the race would be any more spectacular.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Debate & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply