Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Carnivora. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What's your favourite Anime?
Topic Started: Feb 14 2012, 09:58 PM (11,257 Views)
DinosaurMichael
Member Avatar
Apex Predator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mine is InuYasha.

Posted Image

How about you guys? Do you have a favourite anime?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fragillimus335
Omnivore
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The one that doesn't exist. :)

JagWolf
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
Naruto

Rashido
Omnivore
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The one where they take the person who came up with anime and shoot him :P

dinocat
Member Avatar
Autotrophic Organism
[ *  * ]
Inu Yasha was great. Dragon Ball (not Z, GT was awful) was hilarious when Goku was young. Highschool of the Dead is pretty good. Loved both Appleseed movies and most Studio Ghibli Films. All-time favorite anime film is Ninja Scroll though.

JagWolf
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
dinocat
Sep 5 2012, 04:36 AM
Dragon Ball (not Z, GT was awful) was hilarious when Goku was young.
IMO, dbz and gt sucked. All they did was scream for 5 minutes then teleport to punch. But it was a bit funny.

Carcharadon
Member Avatar
Shark Toothed Reptile
Fav is no anime. Problem?
Edited by Carcharadon, Feb 20 2013, 12:35 PM.

Black Ice
Member Avatar
Drom King
JagWolf
Sep 5 2012, 07:11 AM
dinocat
Sep 5 2012, 04:36 AM
Dragon Ball (not Z, GT was awful) was hilarious when Goku was young.
IMO, dbz and gt sucked. All they did was scream for 5 minutes then teleport to punch. But it was a bit funny.
I loved it but heres how an episode would play out
10mins of dialogue
20mins of powering up
Then wait till next week to see 2 minutes of action
I never liked naruto as after they do a move they sit there and explained how they did it while the other person is just listening with interest.
Or you see 2 people fight an entire episode yet when they switch back to the other characters they are in the same spot as they were when they first arrived just staring at eachother, while the other fight took forever.
Edited by Black Ice, Sep 5 2012, 07:19 AM.

JagWolf
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
Well, at least naruto has a changing story line, instead of, "He's gonna destroy the universe, lets stop him!"

Also, that was in the first episodes when they were getting trained.

Black Ice
Member Avatar
Drom King
No it was in sasuke vs deidara, naruto vs pain, kakashi vs itachi, guy vs kisame, and a few.other fights. But yeah I agree its plot is more realistic then overcharged people blowing up stuff just by blinking. *cough* broly, majin buu, cell, frieza, goku. And especially gohan. *cough*

JagWolf
Member Avatar
Heterotrophic Organism
[ *  *  * ]
Oh, sorry. I watched those a long time ago. I'm watching naruto vs 9-tails and waiting for naruto vs sasuke.

Wild
Member Avatar
Apex Predator
The orginial naruto was pretty good, Shino was the most B.A guy on the show I loved that kid, but I get what black ice means. After ever jutsu they had to be all like:

Ninja 1: "oh my gosh he just did the *enter name of complicated jutus/move here* how is that possible!

Ninja 2: Well first it starts with *goes on to giving a 10 minute lecture on a move that took a second to execute*

lol I also like the boondocks a lot if that counts as anime, it's hilarious but it goes deep into aspects of racial stereotypes and interesting views on race in America you just have to catch it in each episode and pay attention to what Huey says Riley on the other hand is the polar opposite and basically a living stereotype.Still it's hilarious. I love it when grandpa dishes out those beltings to Riley the commentary is to die for lol
Edited by Wild, Sep 5 2012, 08:17 AM.

linnaeus1758
Member Avatar
Omnivore
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Now I do not watch anything, but when i was little, Dragon Ball and Pokemon.

Black Ice
Member Avatar
Drom King
Wild Dog
Sep 5 2012, 08:14 AM
The orginial naruto was pretty good, Shino was the most B.A guy on the show I loved that kid, but I get what black ice means. After ever jutsu they had to be all like:

Ninja 1: "oh my gosh he just did the *enter name of complicated jutus/move here* how is that possible!

Ninja 2: Well first it starts with *goes on to giving a 10 minute lecture on a move that took a second to execute*

lol I also like the boondocks a lot if that counts as anime, it's hilarious but it goes deep into aspects of racial stereotypes and interesting views on race in America you just have to catch it in each episode and pay attention to what Huey says Riley on the other hand is the polar opposite and basically a living stereotype.Still it's hilarious. I love it when grandpa dishes out those beltings to Riley the commentary is to die for lol
Ikr then they have 10min flashbacks in the middle of the fight. Wtf?
I also love the two white gangstaz riley chills with, I forgot their names
Edited by Black Ice, Sep 5 2012, 01:00 PM.

Vodmeister
Member Avatar
Ultimate Predator
As a kid;

Posted Image

Now;

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply